ADD: No.28 Tianshan Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
2 Phase Nema 11 Motor Driver
This 2 phase nema 11 motor driver is crafted from our material function to the design. It uses imported DSP chips to increase processing speed. The dual heat sink design allows for fast heat dissipation. Custom motherboards are highly compatible. It also features a noise reduction design to reduce noise. Intelligent hardware increases its efficiency.
It does not cause lost motion, can ensure accurate positioning of the motor, and reduce the torque loss of the motor. The motor runs smoothly and the vibration is small. The variable current control method saves energy and improves its service life.
Input Power supply :
PWM constant current chopping, two phase Sine wave output current
28,35,39,42 series two phase stepper motor
Current Setting :
Microstep Subdivision setting :
Steps / rev
1. Motor acceleration and deceleration control: Through the soft start mode of automatic current adjustment and automatic acceleration control, the 2 phase nema 11 motor driver can start quickly and smoothly with low recoil force.
2. Motor brake control: The energy consumption braking mode with automatic current adjustment makes the motor braking time short without strong shock and vibration.
3. Motor commutation control: The process of motor forward and reverse switching is controlled by the internal control of the drive, and automatic deceleration, soft braking and soft start control are automatically performed. Therefore, no matter how frequent the commutation signal changes, it will not cause damage to the drive or motor.
4. Motor speed control: The speed and rotation position are detected by the Hall signal, and the PID adjustment algorithm is used for closed-loop control. The speed closed-loop control and the time-position closed-loop control are supported.
5. Motor position control: The rotation position is detected by the Hall signal. It uses the PID adjustment algorithm for position closed-loop control and uses the brake resistor for deceleration.
Motor Torque Control: Controls the torque of the motor by adjusting the magnitude of the output current.
6. Motor overload and stall protection: When the motor is overloaded, the drive will limit current output and effectively protect the motor; when the motor is blocked, the drive can detect this state and brake the motor.
7. Internal interference suppression: The drive circuit and the control circuit are coupled by interference consumption and transient interference suppression mode, which can effectively ensure that the control circuit is not affected by the drive circuit interference.
8. External Interference Suppression: Use ESD protection devices and electrostatic bleeder circuits to ESD protect all interfaces, allowing internal circuits to operate stably and protecting internal devices from transient high-voltage statics that are not applied to the interface.
9. The surface of the high-quality silicon steel rotor is coated with rotor glue to prevent oxidation of the silicon steel to reduce the surface burrs after grinding, so that the torque is increased and the output is stable.
10. The motor coil of the pure copper enameled wire is evenly arranged, so that the temperature rise of the motor is low, and the deformation problem does not occur for a long time operation.
signal interface and sequence in time :
Time signal :
Inside electric circuit:
Connection and installing dimension: