ADD: No.28 Tianshan Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
The main structure of the stepper motor driver mainly has the following parts:
Loop distributor: According to the requirements of the input signal, the signal waveform processing of the motor under different states is generated, and the phase windings of the motor are directly controlled by the power components.
Protection circuit device: When the winding current is too large, a shutdown signal is generated to turn off the main circuit to protect the motor driver and motor winding.
Sensor: Real-time monitoring of the position and angle of the motor, and a device for generating a return signal.
The performance of the stepper motor drive system depends not only on the performance of the stepper motor itself, but also on the advantages and disadvantages of the stepper motor driver.
Stepper motors are classified according to structure: stepper motors are also called pulse motors, including reactive stepping motors (VR), permanent magnet stepping motors (PM), hybrid stepping motors (HB), and so on.
The principle of a stepper motor driver is powered by a unipolar DC power supply. As long as the phase windings of the stepper motor are energized at the appropriate timing, the stepper motor can be stepped.
The best quality stepper motor driver with lower heating and noise, higher stability are offered by us. We are cheap stepper motor driver manufacturers and suppliers in China. If you are looking for one of such products, please be free to contact us.
- The nema 17 stepper motor driver is an isometric constant torque subdivision driver. The adapter current is below 2.5A, which is suitable for 28, 35, 39, 42 series two phase stepper motors. The driver uses a circuit similar to the servo control principle.Read More
- This nema 14 stepper motor driver uses the best dedicated motor control DSP chip and vector closed-loop control technology to completely overcome the problem of open-loop stepper motor lost. At the same time, it significantly improves the high-speed performance of the motor,...Read More
- This 2 phase nema 11 motor driver is crafted from our material function to the design. It uses imported DSP chips to increase processing speed. The dual heat sink design allows for fast heat dissipation. Custom motherboards are highly compatible.Read More
- This nema 51 step motor driver with lower noise, high accuracy, high efficiency and short circuit, comes from us which is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in this field. The input signal terminal of the driver uses a pluggable terminal, which can be unplugged...Read More
- This Nema 42 Hybrid Stepper Motor Driver is a mechatronic stepper motor module with step/direction interface pulse remote access setting. It is based on a new product based on a single-axis stepper motor controller and NEMA motor integrated drive. It is capable of supplying...Read More
- The cnc stepper motor driver internally uses a circuit similar to the servo control principle. This circuit keeps the motor running smoothly and it has almost no vibration and noise during operation. When the motor is at high speed, the torque is much higher than other...Read More
- This nema 24 hybrid stepper motor driver is a new generation of high performance digital stepper motor driver. It adopts 32-bit DSP technology and the latest digital PID control algorithm. The embedded micro-segment control technology greatly reduces the noise and vibration...Read More
- 2 phase nema 23 motor driver adopts high frequency bipolar subdivision current modulation, which greatly improves the stepping resolution of stepping motor, and has the advantages of high torque, low vibration and high reliability.Read More
- Thanks to advanced control technology and precise sensing and precise control of current, this 2 phase nema 17 motor driver achieves smooth running at low speed, uniform angular subdivision and high speed and high torque. It is a high performance, small size, low price drive.Read More
- This nema 14 hybrid stepper motor driver is a new generation of high-performance digital stepper motor driver, using 32-bit DSP technology, using the most control algorithm to greatly reduce the noise and vibration of the motor running, with low noise, low vibration, low...Read More
- The nema 11 hybrid stepper motor driver is a high-performance stepper motor driver developed by our company using servo technology. Its moment frequency curve is smooth. The full sine wave output can significantly suppress motor vibration and noise, and can be used with 28,...Read More