ADD: No.28 Tianshan Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
stepper motor driver Segmentation factor is divided into
Stepper motor driver subdivision and non-breakdown of the difference: subdivision drive high precision.
The subdivision is a stepper motor driver that divides each pulse sent by the superior device into a coefficient pulse output by the subdivision coefficient set by the stepper motor driver.
Metric stepper motor for each revolution of 200 pulses, if the stepper motor driver is subdivided into 32, then the stepper motor driver needs to output 6400 pulse stepper motor to turn around.
Usually stepper motor subdivision has 2,4,8,16,32,62,128,256,512 ....
In foreign countries, for the stepper motor system, mainly using two-phase hybrid stepper motor and the corresponding subdivision stepper motor driver. But in the country, the majority of users of the "breakdown" is not a special understanding, and some just think that the breakdown is to improve the precision of stepper motor, it is not true, the breakdown is mainly to improve the performance of stepper motor,
Stepper motor subdivision control is precisely controlled by the stepper motor driver stepper motor phase current to achieve, to two-phase stepper motor, for example, if the stepper motor rated phase current of 3A, if the use of conventional steps The motor driver (such as the commonly used constant current chopping mode) drives the stepper motor, one step for each step of the stepper motor, the current in the winding will change from 0 to 3A or from 3A to 0, the stepper motor phase current is huge Change, will inevitably lead to stepper motor running vibration and noise. If a stepper motor driver is used to drive the stepper motor in a 10 subdivided state, the current in the winding is only 0.3A instead of 3A, and the current is sinusoidal The law changes, so greatly improve the stepper motor vibration and noise, therefore, the performance advantage is the real advantage of subdivision.
As the subdivision stepper motor driver to accurately control the stepper motor phase current, so the stepper motor driver to have a very high technical requirements and process requirements, the cost will be higher.
Note that there are some stepper motor drives in the country to use "smooth" to replace the subdivision, and some are also known as subdivision, but this is not a real breakdown, hope the majority of users must distinguish between the two different nature:
1. "Smooth" does not precisely control the phase current of the stepper motor, but the rate of change in the current rate of some slow, so "smooth" does not produce micro-step, and subdivision of the micro-step can be used to accurately locate.
2. The phase current of the stepper motor is smoothed and the stepping motor torque is reduced, and the stepper motor driver subdivision control not only does not cause the stepping motor torque to decrease, but instead the stepping motor torque is increased.
- Purchase Drive Tips
- Characteristics Of Stepping Motor
- Servo motor advantages
- Stepping Motor Principle
- Servo Motor Characteristic
- How To Check The Measured Strength ...
- Motor Insulation Resistance Measure...
- Servo Motor Development Should Not ...
- BYG Stepping Motor Model Is What Do...
- Stepper Motor Dynamic Indicators An...
- Stepper Motor Electrical Pulse Signal
- Stepper Motor Driver Performance Te...
- Servo Motor Accuracy Requirements
- Stepper Motor No Load Start Frequency
- Stepper Motor Driver According To T...
- Servo Motor Electric Servo System
- Stepper Motor Humidity
- Motor Controller Electric Pulse Tra...
- Servo Motor High Performance
- Servo Motor General Principles Of D...