ADD: No.28 Tianshan Road, Xinbei District, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
How to check a measurement of the dielectric strength of the motor:
1, measurement of motor insulation resistance by Megger, measure each phase and each of windings windings between the casing and the insulation resistance values to determine the insulation performance of the motor.
2, using a megohmmeter to measure insulation resistance, usually on 500 kV voltage motor with a 500-Volt megohmmeter to measure; 500~1000 Volt motor with a 1000 v megohmmeter to measure; more than 1000 v the motor voltage is measured with a 2500 v Megger.
3, and motor in hot state (750C) conditions Xia, General small and medium low voltage motor of insulation resistance value should not is less than 0.5 trillion Europe, high pressure motor each kV work voltage stator of insulation resistance value should not is less than 1 trillion Europe, each v work voltage winding type rotor winding of insulation resistance value, minimum shall not is less than 0.5 trillion Europe; motor two times loop insulation resistance not should is less than 1 trillion Europe.
- Purchase Drive Tips
- Characteristics Of Stepping Motor
- Servo motor advantages
- Stepping Motor Principle
- Servo Motor Characteristic
- Motor Insulation Resistance Measure...
- Servo Motor Development Should Not ...
- BYG Stepping Motor Model Is What Do...
- Stepper Motor Dynamic Indicators An...
- Drive Subdivision Advantages, Why R...
- Stepper Motor Electrical Pulse Signal
- Stepper Motor Driver Control The Nu...
- Motor Controller Integrated Circuit
- Servo Motor The Voltage Signal Is C...
- Mini Stepper Motor Microelectromech...